Asphalt Milling Supervisor
All County Paving is seeking an experienced Asphalt Milling Supervisor . Due to our expansion we have an immediate opening for a qualified Asphalt Milling Supervisor experienced in asphalt paving and milling. Operator positions are also available for experienced applicants.
The Asphalt Milling Supervisor coordinates the activities of workers engaged in asphalt milling surfaces of highways, streets and parking lots. This is a highly skilled position involving the control and operation of an asphalt milling machine as well as a bobcat skid steer with milling head and power broom attachment.
Experience in asphalt paving and milling is necessary. You must be able to perform the following:
- Operate asphalt milling machine travel controls.
- Operate asphalt milling machine grade controls.
- Perform periodic routine maintenance as needed.
The Asphalt Milling Supervisor is required to work well with a crew and to work independently when required.
- Candidates MUST have 3+ years of paving experience.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must have your own transportation.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Must have valid paperwork.
Full time work, good pay with benefits available which include medical insurance and paid vacation (PTO). Plus, pension and profit sharing plans.
Hours may vary and include nights and weekends.
Experienced and reliable Asphalt Milling candidates may apply.
Click Here To Apply
"*" indicates required fields