- Performs vehicle maintenance and repair duties including the following:
- Performs standard vehicle maintenance.
- Performs preventive maintenance.
- Diagnoses complex mechanical and electronic problems utilizing diagnostic computer when applicable.
- Completes complex and detailed mechanical inspections & repair with minimal supervision.
- Replaces defective components as instructed.
- Works unsupervised on most tasks.
- Performs facility maintenance duties.
- Interacts with customers/duties to properly determine nature of complaint once assigned a task.
- Utilizes key functions of Shop Management System and electronic documentation available.
- Works in accordance with all federal/provincial and corporate guidelines(i.e., safety, DOT, MOT).
- Demonstrate the ability to access and use internal and external maintenance documents.
Our company offers a Pension and Profit Plan, full benefits after 60 days, PTO time, holidays, exciting and fast paced work culture. Please put salary range with your submission.
EEO Employer, Drug Free Workplace.
Diesel Mechanic: 3 years’ Experience.
Experienced and reliable Diesel Mechanic candidates may apply.
Click Here To Apply
"*" indicates required fields