Current Employment Opportunities
To apply for a position at All County Paving, please email your resume to email@example.com with your name and the title of the job you are applying for as the subject.
Asphalt Milling Supervisor
All County Paving is seeking an experienced Asphalt Milling Supervisor . Due to our expansion we have an immediate opening for a qualified Asphalt Milling Supervisor experienced in asphalt paving and milling. Operator positions are also available for experienced applicants.
The Asphalt Milling Supervisor coordinates the activities of workers engaged in asphalt milling surfaces of highways, streets and parking lots. This is a highly skilled position involving the control and operation of an asphalt milling machine as well as a bobcat skid steer with milling head and power broom attachment.
Experience in asphalt paving and milling is necessary. You must be able to perform the following:
- Operate asphalt milling machine travel controls.
- Operate asphalt milling machine grade controls.
- Perform periodic routine maintenance as needed.
The Asphalt Milling Supervisor is required to work well with a crew and to work independently when required.
- Candidates MUST have 3+ years of paving experience.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must have your own transportation.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Must have valid paperwork.
Full time work, good pay with benefits available which include medical insurance and paid vacation (PTO). Plus, pension and profit sharing plans.
Hours may vary and include nights and weekends.
Experienced and reliable Asphalt Milling candidates may apply.
- Performs vehicle maintenance and repair duties including the following:
- Performs standard vehicle maintenance.
- Performs preventive maintenance.
- Diagnoses complex mechanical and electronic problems utilizing diagnostic computer when applicable.
- Completes complex and detailed mechanical inspections & repair with minimal supervision.
- Replaces defective components as instructed.
- Works unsupervised on most tasks.
- Performs facility maintenance duties.
- Interacts with customers/duties to properly determine nature of complaint once assigned a task.
- Utilizes key functions of Shop Management System and electronic documentation available.
- Works in accordance with all federal/provincial and corporate guidelines(i.e., safety, DOT, MOT).
- Demonstrate the ability to access and use internal and external maintenance documents.
Our company offers a Pension and Profit Plan, full benefits after 60 days, PTO time, holidays, exciting and fast paced work culture. Please put salary range with your submission.
EEO Employer, Drug Free Workplace.
Diesel Mechanic: 3 years’ Experience.
Experienced and reliable Diesel Mechanic candidates may apply.
Asphalt Paving Laborer
(Rakeman/Luteman/Shovelman/Roller & Paver Operators)
Compensation: Excellent Pay – Rate based on years of experience
Employment type: full-time
All County Paving is expanding our operation and we are looking for experienced* employees.
$1,000.00 Signing Bonus Offered* (skilled asphalt laborers)
Besides a great salary, paid time off, employees who pass their probation period also enjoy:
Employee insurance program (medical, dental, vision, short term disability, Life AD&D) and a company paid group pension & profit plan.
Employee appreciation lunches!
We are looking for the following:
CDL Class A Drivers Asphalt Workers (Laborers, Shovelers, Rakers, Screed, Roller, Paver and Heavy Equipment Operators)
Essential Functions/Responsibilities for Asphalt Workers and Milling, Patching & Seal-coat Crew:
- Parking Lot Layout
- Asphalt Raking
- Asphalt Rolling*
- Screed Operator*
- Heavy Equipment Operators (Loaders, Grinders, CAT, Paving Machine)*
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Follow directions
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Experience is a MUST
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 50lbs.
- Walk/Stand for long periods of time.
- Perform strenuous physical labor in outdoor elements.
- Must be able to work weekends and/or overtime when needed.
Call for more information or come in and apply today!
We are a drug free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time